Woooooo! 48 days later I am at 100 posts. Here is the link to my 50th Post post! Ahaha, yes yes, thank you all, no no, thank you, oh, you're too kind. Too kind, thank you, thank you. Please, please, I mean, I didn't really... no I couldn't, well if you insist, I guess I could try to think of some kind of a speech.
Well...it's been a, it's been a long journey, I will tell you that. Oh, oh we've had our good times, but friends, we've also had our bad. We've stumbled through the hard times, and melted through the soft, butter-like times, but one thing remains: We stayed together through, and against, all odds!
Now, I may not have a mouse, but I have a dream, and I have a laptop pointing device, better known as a touchpad. Yes, I have a dream. My dream? Well, my dream is to rule the world. By that I mean that my dream is to make Flash animations. Yes, the style appeals to me. Oh, the road will be wet and slippery, I can guarantee it.
I will tell you right now, brothers and sisters, and grandparents, it will be uphill. But it will also be downhill alot, and we'll make up for the time lost due to the uphill parts, as the downhill bits are slippery and wet as well!
So no matter what happens, no matter how much heartache I go through, know this: We will never surrender. We will...never give up... and never surrender. We will never stop fighting, and we will never quit. We will never give up the fight, and we will never retreat. We will never withdraw from glorious battle against those who would wish us harm. Woe unto my enemies, those who would dare to oppose me, to stand in opposition to my noble cause! To OUR ideals!
WOE UNTO THEM, who find themselves under the scope of my fury, their deeds shall not escape silently! They shall beg for death in that hour, and, indeed, justice shall be dispersed on all who are worthy of the punishment! MY PEOPLE, ...
Uhh...yeah. I'll tell you what, for this post, I will go finish the Flash animation I am making for my Mom...lalal ... some more time...three hours or something have passed I think. Whew.
HERE IS THE LINK TO MY FIRST EVER COMPLETED FLASH!
You probably had no idea. I mean, I wouldn't even guess it.
But apparently I am a hacker. I talked to my Granny today, I think she agrees... here is the end frame.

What a message to end a celebratory 100th post with...also, I still can't sit down comfortably.
Actually, I don't think I'm a hacker. But the facts...the facts prove me wrong...curse the facts. See you next mission...
No comments:
Post a Comment