Lemonade, nature's freakish mutated thirst-feeder. Two lemons...quarter cup or so of sugar...enough water to be able to drink it in liquid form! Ha! So it is raining. Was, is in the middle...or will be on and off, is what I mean. Not too horrible, just some rain. Welcome the 'Weather' tag, replacing the 'Rain' tag.
pwnted!
This is a picture taken out of our front door. Or back door. It's like, if there was a basement, and somebody said it was an attic. And you're like, "no, it's a basement." Then they tell you to get the hell out of their house and you're like, "what is his promleb".
Just enough rain to make the bales of hay weigh lots more, it seems...
*Sneeze.* It is time for a house blessing (or, maintenance cleaning) really. Gotta get some junk thrown out. Let's see, what can I throw out...lots of stuff. Lots of stuff that is "too valuable" to throw out...
Anyways...today, my Mom bursts into my room. KEV! she yells, no wait, she was just talking annoyedly. KEV she says annoyedly. "Yes, dear mother, whom I love with about 53% of my heart, whose womb I proceeded out of in the day of my deliverance into this world?"
"I THOUGHT YOU WERE GONNA LEAVE ME A SPATULA! GRRRAAAH!!!!!" she spat. "Oh, yes, I am terribly sorry, dear Dad's wife. I seem to have forgotten, please forgi-" I am cut off: "GET THE DAMN SPATULA, HURRY IT UP, I AM MAKING YOUR DAD'S BREAKFAST!" We all use "I'm doing (insert thing) for Dad! So help me help him!" for some reason, like we have to trick eachother or something.
She makes him eggs and puts them in bread and puts a slice of cheese in with it all I think. Nothing special, so I get her the spatula. Henry the spatula. Oh, he is my favorite. I stir pozole with him, I stir gumbo with him. I fry chinese fried rice and stir fry with him also, and if I already have a spatula, I will go out of my way and wash Henry to use him. Oh, Pozole is where he shines. I love you man, I love you.
But poor Henry. Due to my ignominious neglect to get the other spatula, well...he is now covered in noodle vomit. Tis a shame. Also, my Mom had the nerve to take down the smaller pile of bowls and stuff. So my brother got a bowl and the other pan. I will let them keep that pan...they won't be able to keep up with scrubbing it without me anyways.
HER direct sister is named Vicious. Precious and Vicious, and the names fit. Vicious is oft-times nicked as Satan Incarnate, Satan, Evil, Evil Cat.
Precious is nicked as Presh. Tiger is called Fag, Faggy, Gay Cat, or Twinkle toes. Sometimes called Tiger. This has been a Kev's Cats Tidbit.
As pertains to the above, welcome the "Pets" tag, for animals which are Pets, such as the cats and dogs, or animals I feel favorably towards.
Like I said though, I am allowing myself to not care. So my brother walks into my room today while he was making noodle vomit and asks me if I'm sleeping. He took occasion by the phone ringing, which usually wakes me up. So he comes in and says "Hey Kev can I have a spoon?" so I cleverly tell him there are plastic spoons in the silverware drawer. Hahaha. I mean, damn. That laugh sounded cruel.
Then he comes back in some time later, dunno when. A few hours, or like twenty minutes, I have no sense of time. And asks again. "Kev, can I have a spoon?" to which I reply again, "What about the plastic ones?" then he holds up one and says "this?!" and I say "yep!" and he says "fine Kev you broke my heart!!" and storms out. Well, he only had my door cracked, so he really just like, closed my door, but uh...he closed it in a 'storm out' fashion. A while later I think I heard him crying. Though, he is very well known for pretending to cry.
It is so damn top heavy it will flop out of anything really, I don't like it. My Mom loves it. I have given her back her alcohol ice breaker, or better known as "pasta fork" or "pasta scoop."
Note the unnecessary splatters of tomato sauce and the crumbs- CRUMBS - around the burner. Also note the use of an electric knife's blade as a normal knife... sheesh. It's the knife I will use on the turkey this weekend. Which I still have to plan for, apparently today is thursday? That means today or tomorrow for the Blowgun, or I wait until Monday. It...could be out there as we speak!!
Tiger and Precious have migrated from the spine of the couch to half-laying on me, you know how cats and dogs do...notice the new layout (as of last night)! It is Minima Stretch. I don't like how it looks alot right now, so I will edit it a bit later and make a post about it. Expect a TA update within the next week lol? I think the Rambling tag will go with posts which have alot of different topics where I ramble alot- like I'm doing as we speak.
Song of the Day is In Wonder by (the) Newsboys on their Go album. It is starting to rain more. So long sucker!!
No comments:
Post a Comment