Thursday, March 01, 2007

Righteous Fury

I seem to not have a problem starting posts. I just jump in. Today I thought it was Wednesday. I also had a dream that my Mom got arrested, and my biggest problem with that was that I would then have to milk the goats. Oh, what a twisted web we(I) weave.


Anyways, I think I've mentioned in passing, man this is a good song. It's the Song of the Day. Anyways (doubleways!), I think I've mentioned the raging that goes on in my heart whenever the kitchen is dirty. It's such an injustice, and it's my place to put it right. It is like the waters of the ocean are welling up inside me, with nowhere to go, displacing the peaceful freshwaterfall of love and happiness usually taking up residency in my heart.

Well, I experienced that same fury today, gazing 'pon the grassy plains of Li'vin'Groom. Well, I assume the plains of Li'vin'Groom are grassy, I could not see them. Tissues everywhere. Plus clothes. My parents have a problem with clothes. Their problem is that they have about 20 shirts and 10 pairs of pants that they don't ever wear, and due to their severe Inanimate Separation Anxiety (ISA), they can't get rid of them.

Thus what ends up happening is there's always a remnant that doesn't get cycled, you know, worn then washed, then worn again. So it piles up on the couch...which is fine for me, as I don't use the nasty couch. I have a Lazyboy Recliner I scored from a Savers for $20. It's oldish, and has a flower pattern (though not an entirely lame one), and it's neat!

I assume it's inconvenient for them. I mean, I hear occasional whining, but I can't be sure what it's for. Maybe they're hungry, or maybe they knocked their water dish over. Why, if I listened to every whine and slobber that came out of my parents mouths, I would be dead under my own inflaming heartstrings.

You know, it seems my brother is more mature than they are sometimes. You should hear them. "Oh, blahby wah wally ollie too too!" they sing. It's whining too, though. 'Swhineging.' "Lahdy Wahdy holly woo woo!" they swhineng. "Solly jolly folly volley hoo hoo!" IT'S INCESSANT SHADDUP!

Alright...sorry about that...I mean...well, you understand. Come on, some times they swhineng it like Oompa Loompas. You know, "Oompa-Loompa, doomp-a-de-doo" thing. It's annoying as hell.

So, I guess I got a bit off-topic. I cleaned the living room today. It was pretty bad...it took me two hours. I spent one and a half hours trying to get some music from my Mom's computer to mine (then the additional two hours on the living room). Apparently, it's possible with Media Player 9 and 10, but not with 11. Curse you, Microsoft, CURSE YOU TO PARISTINE!

You have to contact Walmart tech support. I don't roll that way. So I'm going without the song "Redeemer," which made me cry like a sissy whilst I was sick. "My Deliverer is coming, My Deliverer is standing by." Damn-, unfair-, me-, damn, chorus thing-, wi-- unisen bastards. *clenches fist*

I got some old Jonathan Richman songs, though. 'I'm a Little Dinosaur', 'Here Come the Martian Martians', and 'Abominable Snowman in the Market.' Not sure if those are the exact titles. Man, I can(could) just feel the evil radiating off of them. Not so much Adominable Snowman, but man, they don't fit. I removed them from the playlist. Cake's 'Short Skirt/Long Jacket' stayed. So uh, that should tell you what is acceptable...it's like throwing out a 'filthy' issue of Education for Societal Betterment Monthly and keeping the issue of Naked Chick Bi-Monthly. Just for the record, I came up with NCBi-M in the context of TA before the context of my blog.

Part of the time, like 15 minutes, was setting up some comp speakers. Man, they are shrill speakers. Not too loud, but MAN they hurt your ears if you get within five feet:

My cat, Tiger, was sleeping within three feet of them for over an hour. Finally, as I was doing dishes, he came out of my room (he had retreated there to attempt to escape the pain) and layed on the floor and looked angrily at me. I noticed his ears were down like he was angry. I thought, "Hmm, I wonder why he looks like he's angry. Could something possibly have angered him? Hmm, I wonder what would make him angry. As a mental note, 'angry' seems to be some form of 'aggresive.'"

Then it hit me that his ears were hurting. So, to test my theory, I picked him up and carried him to the speakers. As I got closer he got more alarmed, so I turned the speakers off. Precious, my other cat, then came out of my room, like she wanted to just make sure she hadn't gone deaf, and infact the speakers were off.

Let me reiterate. They weren't too loud (they WERE pretty loud though), they are just shrill. I went and got his blanket, and put it on my Lazyboy (he loved that), and about an hour or so later he seemed to be OK. He was having balance issues up to then. Poor guy.


So the living room is clean now. Well, in loose terms. As I mentioned, my parents can't let go of things, especially my Mom. My Dad is in jail, so I can/have throw/thrown his stuff out. It's just my Mom's stuff. I call them MomThirds. Her sowing machine is one island of filth, then the clothes she can't throw away are another, and then her desk is another, the third island of filth.

It's midnight. I am fortunate to not hear any howling or screaming and flesh ripping.

And her room, I call that the Middle House. You know, like the Middle East. A sprawling expanse of filth, infected with a death cult religion of brutality and violent dominion over women and dhimmitude. Her bed is Israel. Knicknacks fortunate enough to migrate there are said to have more rights than knicknacks that live in surrounding areas, despite the fact that Bed is not part of their death cult religion. Or maybe that's why.

Unfortunate knicknacks that are removed from Bed live in a demeaning and unfair environment, simply for not submitting to their death cult religion. Any knicknack for any reason can kill them and suffer no punishment, and they are forced to pay a very high tax designed to keep them in poverty and shame continually.


Believe me, if my Mom can't remember what a Metroid is, she will have no idea the kind of hard-core ah, what would it be, referencing or parodying?...that I just did.

I'll make another post real quick about what we had for dinner tonight, along with recipe and Song of the Day.

No comments: