Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Layout Update

Subtitle: I Work All Day, Every Day for You - Now's Your Chance to Return the Favor!


Today I spent a few hours working on the layout. Before, past-tense here, it moved the sidebar all the way to the bottom in IE. It might still, I can't seem to raise my Mom to check. As for me, I use Firefox. I'll make a post on FF sometime...I have it drafted for now. Don't think less of me because I use Firefox. I'm not a psychotic freak who thinks the end is coming and the only way to stop it is to use open source programs. Those people are freaks. And psychotic.

So I like my blog layout. I think it's simple. What I love about it is that I can put two medium pictures side-to-side...also, I despise blogs which have a length of text that's like 5" long, which, if you place a large picture into, COMPLETELY CUTS OFF the rest of the post. So you're like, "Wow, the text disappeared." It has to be at least long enough to place commentary next to. Also, man, when only a third of your very small laptop screen is taken up...then it's time to bash some skulls.
I like JihadWatch's layout alot, and if I can't get this to work, I will probably switch to one more like that. I don't know if I'll get it to work or not...time will tell, as it might be easier to adopt that sort of a layout then to edit that one.


I will be doing general updating, adding more tags, more links (WHERE will I find links?!), also updating the header text. A few very minor flaws in it, so... ...ANYTHING to procrastinate.

Not much to report on today. I think Winter is ending. I just don't want to admit it. I wish I were more mature.


Oh right, I need your help! By telling me if the layout works. See? Then I do the work, you say "Wow Kev looks like crap" and I go back to the drawing board. Welcome the 'ION', 'Updategrade', 'Things I Dislike' and 'Conspiracy!' tags. Updategrade is an upgrade. Such as this layout update. But it's a upgrade. But doesn't make sense, so Updategrade it is.

Four new tags...

No comments: