Well, on March 29th I was ranting and raving about The O'Reilly Factor and the repeatedly repeated and zoomed-in videos and photos.
Today on his show (my Dad watches it-- I certainly was not taping it) O'Reilly apologized for it and claimed it was a mistake- at least the whole 'repeating' part.
Now, I won't assert that O'Reilly is a liar (I don't hate O'Reilly, and I am a Republican, so I don't have a reason to hate)...but I will assert that his crew fully intended that all to happen. That does NOT happen on accident. If you saw it, you would wholly agree. These guys do this for a living, keeping the images on our screen there 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. And they're really, really good at it. So it was not a mistake. Maybe a misunderstanding, not a mistake.
I would be alot happier if he would have...like...if he at the VERY least meant it. Or had more viewer mail on it. All it seemed to me he said was "Hah hah hah oh well!" in passing. Like we're just SO ridiculous...not particularly good for the fans.
I'll forgive him though. How could you stay mad at a face like that?
Friday, March 30, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment