Monday, May 05, 2008

The Lord's Coming, or just Some Clouds?

Well, you remember the last time I saw clouds. But this time they weren't thin sky-coverers...they were big clouds! Puffy clouds! I think they're called cumulus clouds! They blocked out the sun every once and a while! I'll need to talk to Kile II about this sometime.

In fact, the first time I noticed this, I was in my room, and suddenly it got darker...since it has been about five months since we've had clouds that are capable of moving in front of the sun and temporarily blocking it out, I kinda thought it was the Lord's coming. I thought, "Well, here goes."

My cat, Precious, also noticed this. I think she saw it a few seconds before I did, because she ran and jumped into the windowsill a few seconds before the sun was blocked out. You know it's bad when even a cat is surprised to see clouds.


Here's a picture. It's clouds. The meteorologists say, "It might rain tomorrow." I say my new bedtime prayer: "If it shall rain before I wake, I pray the Lord, Numbers 11:14-15 on me!"


Yes, and even more are on the horizon...I must get up at 3 AM tomorrow, regardless of when I get to sleep, so that I can see if it will indeed rain. Rain, rain...how sweet the sound.


Before long, it'll be dust storm season. I love dust storm season so much. Talk about nostalgia...back when our land was pure, stunningly brilliant, clean, unmolested...back before we moved onto it...

No comments: