Yadda yadda header yadda.
OK, time to continue my feverish work. I have a bit of confidence under my belt now- and that's not good. But I get to work with something especially neat...my blog pictures folder! I already have that mostly organized by month, but I've got two from May and such. On I go!
...OK, since lots were created in Paint, we have a dating problem. Like I said, I REALLY don't need to arrange my blog pictures, there are only like five hundred of them, who cares- I can look through them anytime easily.
Onward to my destination...pre-crisis Desktop. It is here I find my most challenging foe: pictures I've taken recently! Hiss! Asp! Wait, I'd think I'd know these more than the others. Regardless, my brain has been whipped into an inferno of rage against this hyped enemy, and I can't really stop my brain once I get my brain going. For all intents and purposes, this is Brain Enemy #1 responsible for attempted skull fluid drainage. That's an infringement punishable by death in my brain.
A total of 7.54 GB moved from pre-crisis Desktop to post-crisis My Pictures. I'm actually using My Documents this time. I feel very strange not using my desktop.
OK, first target: New Folder, a 962 MB card dump. In my newly-created 2008 folder, I create 12 folders entitled '[month] 2008.' Then I send the 5 pictures from February to the February 2008 folder. And it continues like that, humble fool, for about 20 minutes. I send 3 stragglers to the May 2008 folder, and the rest go to March and April, mostly March.
Next, I sort my pictures and videos from California. Sweet! I need to go listen to those choir things again. And the next folder happens to be the pictures loaded off of the card mere days before my California trip.
The next card has pictures all the way from May 2007...and it gives the January 2008 folder a swift 500 picture boost, then February 2008 gets a 394 picture boost. Thus, the first wave has been destroyed. After a futile 10 MB folder is decimated, onto the 2.6 GB folder...which has lots of pictures from my mom.
A hearty 605 picture boost to July 2007, and that is most likely now the biggest month-year folder, weighing in at 1.37 GB. Can you tell when I got my camera? I can, too. Oh, it's time to go...drat. Don't worry, I'll surely have this whole picture arranging ordeal done by tomorrow...then I'll flounder in perplexity as I try to organize my recorderings. That...will not be fun.
I'll tag this when I do the header, I swear.
Friday, May 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment