Yep. A goat gave birth- Lightning, to be exact. To another filthy buckling- fifth this year with no doelings. That is unprecedented in our short history. Maybe a nuclear warhead will fall out of the sky and detonate and kill us all to put us out of our misery, as even if it were a doeling, it would still be worthless because we have enough goats. The only option is to slaughter them, and I just hate slaughtering females. Really, I do.
Sorry. Anyway, that's why I'm up right now. And why I didn't post until now. I would post pictures, but honestly, I'm just starting to get over the grossness of it. And I videotaped the whole ordeal. I'll be taking that to the dataDyne's and...anyone else who wants it. The weirdos.
I took pictures, too. It'll be a grand, gross epic tale of um, grossness. I'll edit the pictures into the video, and I'll take it to them and say, "Here, have your filthy goat birth, I don't want it anymore." And if they want, they can have the buckling. It'll be grand.
Now, enough of my venom-dripped sarcasm. I've really got to get to bed and seethe for a while. Actually, I won't seethe. I'll go sing Amazing Grace three times, and if I'm not in a better mood by then, I'll have fallen asleep. I got a capo for my guitar today, and I need to practice up as I think I'm a "capo the first" voice. I have to record myself for Fool/Guitar, too. You guys will get to hear me embarrass myself soon, I promise.
Actually, I think I might fall out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
It should be noted, to "fall out" means to go in front of a prison/jail guard then convincingly drop to the floor as if it were uncontrollable- to "fall out."
This magically summons a medical team to help you because you're having withdrawals from the drugs you're on.
Post a Comment