Via DRUDGE: Speed Racer Fails Utterly, It's All Erin Esurance's Fault - Top Execs: "Teaming up with Esurance was worst decision ever"
I think it's no secret that I do not like Erin Esurance. I have my reasons- you should know these reasons. So when a movie promo includes Erin Esurance, I typically begin my cursing rituals. But Paul says not to curse, so I had to leave this one to the wits of the populace. It's hard to stop cursing. When I need something cursed, what do I do? Apparently I'm expected to NOT curse them.
Romans 12:14:
Bless them which persecute you: bless, and curse not.
And so it goes uncursed. Thank God, the pitiful populace halfway pulled through this time. Speed Racer, aside from being a favorite target for seedy reviewers ("IT GAVE MY TEETH CAVITIES LOL THTS HOW BAD IT WUS- UHH LLOL?"), failed box office expectations.
Thanks to all the mothers who didn't see it on Mother's Day. You made my week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment