Friday, November 16, 2007

38 Q's A'd by Kev

38 Answers to 38 Questions

1. Name one person who made you laugh last night? My brother. We recently acquired a horrific puppy (it's a chihuahua and acts like it), and we want it to not exist near us any more for ever, and I was ticking off things we could do to it. He was my "truth detector" in that he'd tell me if said activity would kill the dog (fridge he said he would suffocate, thrown over the fence to the coyotes he said they'd eat him, on and on).

2. What were you doing at 0800? I was sleeping.

3. What were you doing 30 minutes ago? Uhh...sleeping.

4. What happened to you in 2006? Mom's Blog from 2006, and my Blog from 2006. Playing Majora's Mask and Twilight Princess was probably the greatest thing of 2006. Sorry. They're good games! It was winter!

5. What is your favorite holiday? Uh, lol, Thanksgiving. What, am I gonna say Christmas? Yeeah riiight. Plz. Oh, Thanksgiving. Is there anything that wonderful holiday can't do?

6. How many beverages did you have today? I uh, none.

7. What color is your hairbrush? I don't have any idea...I'm a man!

8. What was the last thing you paid for? Wednesday night after Bible study I bought dinner from Panda Express. I also got my Mom something for lunch the next day.

9. Where were you last night? Sulking in my room because both my parents were snapping at me for no reason other than their own sorrow.

10. What color is your front door? Behind all the dirt and grease? I forget.

11. Where do you keep your change? Quarters go in my right pants pocket for future use in claw machines, anything else goes in my shirt pocket where it easily slips out wherever. I don't have time for change. I do typically make sure it drops on my room floor, however, so I can hoard it. Like Donkey Kong's banana hoard.

12. What’s the weather like today? Sunny and cool. Not cool enough, though. Damn.

13. What’s the best ice-cream flavor? Wow. Probably mint chocolate chip. I'm not an ice-cream person, so I don't know about Rolly Folly Lolly Lash Bash or any of those flavors. I do need to have access to ice-cream while playing Twilight Princess, however. The cold areas, you understand.

14. What excites you? Well, Thanksgiving is right around the corner. I am jolly happy about that. Oh! And I'll get to play the Wii on Thanksgiving (I've been saving the latter quarter of Metroid Prime 3 for it!), and I'm pretty excited to see how the Nod campaign ends in TIB Wars, and then to play the Scrin campaign. I'm also stoked about getting to play Super Metroid after I finish Metroid Prime 3. And I want to play Twilight Princess again this december.

15. Do you want to cut your hair? YES. Are you a hair cutter?! Please help! Have a lawn mower? I'll settle for a landscaping professional!

16. Are you over the age of 25? No. But every single human being I know is.

17. Do you talk a lot? Well, that's all relative. But I am not a woman, so no, I do not.

18. Do you watch the O.C.? Uhm...no, I don't find it that exciting. Anyway, my Mom is the only one with a classic Oscillating Control on her fan, so I wouldn't watch it much anyways. It is kind of cool how it spins.

19. Do you know anyone named Steven? I don't think so, but I did have a friend a few years ago who really, really, reeaally liked the name. Like, he had a boyfriend with the name, and he couldn't tell anyone. Or something.

20. Do you make up your own words? Yes. Terrid is to terrible what horrid is to horrible, and I made it up before I realized it already was (made up). Other words, as well. Like awenem, which is the base from which awesome is taken from. Awenem is raw awesome before it is refined. It's where awesome comes from. It's what you think before you say awesome.

21. Are you a jealous person? Entirely. In fact, I need counseling to help me.

22. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter ‘A’. Should you really be asking such personal questions?!

23. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter ‘K’. What is this? Looking to kill everyone I know and love, eh? Well, I won't allow it by giving out their names!!!

24. Who’s the first person on your received call list? Hell, I don't know. Either my Mom or Dad, though, because I HAVE NO FRIENDS! THERE! I ADMIT IT! HAPPY NOW?!

25. What does the last text message you received say? My aunty Desnee asking if I got her last text message.

26. Do you chew on your straw? Uhh, I bend it and crush it and stuff, and put my teeth in it, but I don't chew it.

27. Do you have curly hair? Uh, no. Sometimes when I wake up I have really bad bedhead and I look sort of like I have an afro, though.

28. Where’s the next place you’re going to? Probably Church on Sunday.

29. Who’s the rudest person in your life? My Dad currently. He's all hopped up on his narcotics his dentist prescribed him. Aside from that...well...let's see... I guess the local crazy, Gerhard.

30. What was the last thing you ate? Some cashew poppycock stuff (like cracker jack, but it actually tastes good). Before that, I had a handful of Jello (the only way to eat Jello!). Before that, I had half a donut. I haven't had donuts (storebought) for at least a year, and now I remember why.

31. Will you get married in the future? Hopefully. But no.

32. What’s the best movie you’ve seen in the past 2 weeks? Do briefings in Command and Conquer 3: Tiberium Wars count? Then those. Kane is awesome this time. They even apparently got the same guy. The GDI side is cool as well, but I'm playing the Nod side right now. DOWN WITH GDI, as the kids say.

33. Is there anyone you like right now? You mean like...like like? Uhh...no.

34. When was the last time you did the dishes? A day or two. I am still soiled and unholied by the hoof trims I did yesterday.

35. Are you currently depressed? Yes. I need to clean my room, since I think its "filthiness" is effecting my sleep quality. Plus, my Dad's been a downer lately, and I had to deal with TWO weddings in the last month.

36. Did you cry today? No. I am a man. I haven't cried since October 5th, the day before my birthday before I became a man!

37. Why did you answer and post this? My Mom threatened to beat me if I didn't.

38. Tag 5 people who would do this survey. What?

No comments: