Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Logan, the Sky Angel Cowboy

Well, it's one of those things that everyone flips out about. "Oh wow, this kid is so smart, he makes Kev look like an IDIOT!"

Over and over again. First, it was Ellen DeGonzalez (I refuse to check the spelling of his name), the child who should have been shot repeatedly. "Wow, he's so brave, much braver than Kev!" And then that one punk from Home Alone. "Boy, I know that he didn't really do any of that stuff, but he at least acted like he did! And that's FIVE times as good as our boy!"


Or, how about that kid from Power Rangers Turbo, who fulfilled the desires and wishes of every child ever alive? "Wow, he makes our son look STUPID! Why'd we even have a child if it was gonna be a LOSER who we're ASHAMED OF?!" WELL I DON'T KNOW WHY THE HELL DID YOU!?!


...well anyway, enough about me and my parents' quality TV time spent together. More on Logan the Sky Angel Cowboy. He apparently lives on a farm. I first heard this a week ago on KLove. He had to shoot a cow that broke its back and now he's whining about it to a Christian radio station. I don't know what's so hard about what he's saying. Doesn't everybody know that?

No? Oh. Well, then here it is [link]. It's a real tear-jerker. I was sniffling by the time it was over.


As I am sick and my nose is running. Aha-hahaha. For some reason it elicited very little emotion- oh yeah, it's because I'm a guy. Not a wussy girl. Now, I am off to roast a turkey in the grill. Apparently, it's like frying a turkey, but less destructive. I can't wait to see how my family likes it! Plus, I got to wash a load of dishes, do some laundry, and tidy up the house. Then, call my Mom and whine for hours about nothing.

1 comment:

RawMilkStar said...

Aw man, that was sad. I thought the kid was something like 8 years old from the sound of his voice...