
ROFL.
"I don't believe it."
I feel it's only fair I link to DS Fanboy, the blog I got the picture from. I'm sure it's one of those images that circulates, but I found it here first, and I consider myself one to give credit where credit is due to the best of my abilities. There. I said it.
I am a boy scout.
(original article). Now, if everyone did that...we'd know where it came from. But noo.
I need to give my DS some attention sometime. Come on, I spent more time on Pokemon Pearl than I spent on Twilight Princess. I think 70 hours, it was. I've got a Metroid I've yet to add to the Fire (Fusion), and the new Zelda game is out (Zelda touchscreen sounds alien), and there's still the Brain Age games I haven't even considered. And Super Princess Peach and Wario's Woods. And a lot more. There's a turn-based game on it, too, I think.
I still have LOZ: ALTTP to play, but...I dunno. When I tried to play it, I felt a foreboding feeling. What's Four Swords, anyway?
Not that I haven't played LTTP before; I played in on the SNES. I read a FAQ to learn about the chicken dial or whatever it was. I liked FAQs at that point. I forgot who the freak was who played the forest flute. Darn him. I wonder if I ever "caught" him.
No comments:
Post a Comment