Wednesday, November 28, 2007

I don't feel like posting.

No, not at all. My teeth hurt, the top of my mouth hurts, and I blame this Orbit sugarfree gum. Everything was fine until I chewed a few pieces. Worse, I want to drink some water, but my mouth is now so sensitive due to the mint I can't drink my water. Every time I do, my mouth hurts for about 25 seconds. Curse this gum! Curses, welcome the Curse Them tag! For cursing both individually and corporately. CURSES!



On top of that, I have a headache. I had one last night, too, as I discovered whilst I was editing some pictures from Bess' recent wedding (and laughing really hard; I was putting captions in the pictures). Ah, here I go. I'm blogging. My Mom ordered some video editing software (it was marked down from $75+ to $25 on sale), and I'm waiting for it to arrive so I can make this wedding movie. I also got an external hard drive from my mom's job, as the miniDV tapes are (up to) 11 gigabytes each. Yikes. Unless I got rid of the 40 GB operating system backup for my computer (that'd be hard as it won't let me burn the recovery discs for some reason!), I need the external HD.


Q&A is this week, and I am not entirely sure what I will ask. I'm certain of one thing, however: I do not want to ask a question I don't know the answer to. Sure, I could ask "how tall was the average human during the tower of Babel", but come on, I really don't care. I think I'm going to ask about the one another's of Paul (I'll try to listen to the audio files, that way I'll know the material ahead of time). Example, in Romans 12, verse 10:

Be kindly affectioned one to another with brotherly love; in honour preferring one another;
(italics mine, and I'm not sure if this is the true old KJV or the newer KJV). There are something around 25 of these verses in Paul's epistles, if memory serves. Don't stab each other, don't backbite each other, don't do this, don't do that, do this, do do that, on and on. I'll tell ya, that Paul can ramble something fierce!


As for tonight, I think I'm going to mention Ask the Pastor (it's a TV show where a panel of pastors answer viewer questions; the panels change often). Someone sent a letter saying "Oh my oh me help me please, my wife left me for someone on the internet and now I don't know what to do!"

They began, of course, by sharing in a warm fit of laughter ("The internet just has too much power LOL!"), then suddenly became very solemn (as if they were laughing at someone who has a heart-wrenching situation occurring or something! Imagine that!). They couldn't hold back their glee, it seemed. They continued to have laughing bouts throughout answering the question.

What jerks.


Now, if you'll excuse me, I've got to let Little Jihad off of the porch. He's been very depressed lately...he wouldn't even leave the porch and he wouldn't go inside the house. I didn't call him or anything, he just wanted to lay there so I let him. His ears are permanently in a frowning position.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I've got to con something up for dinner. Uhh, crud, what to make. I know. Chinese fried rice, OH WAIT MY BROTHER ATE ALL THE HAM. Oh well!

No comments: