So, my brother is getting on my nerves again. I am unsure why. I think it is because I am more or less blamed for him having the dishes in his room, and around dinnertime there has been an increase of shortages (what?) of either forks, spoons, or plates the last 1-2 weeks.
As you know, this has caused "burn out" for me in the past (warning: clicking the link will cause loss of respect for our family like my mom's post here (Master Bedroom Cleanup), via this recent post here (Six Days of Freedom)), and I've stopped cooking or cleaning for as much as a week.
To remedy the situation, I will start barging into his room at odd hours to retrieve the dishes. We also need to get him a box spring for his bed (his current box spring is connected to his bed stand, and that allows dishes to weasel their way under his bed). That should hopefully motivate him to set his dishes outside of his door to hopefully stop the intrusions.
I will also be restricting his access to large bowls; he'll either have to eat smaller portions, or take two smaller bowls. He will have access to bowls no bigger than 2 quarts...and if he needs more than two quarts worth of food (which he does), oh well.
Now if only we could have a "you have to eat the vegetables on your plate" rule.
Apparently, New Years is not today, but tomorrow, so the mail will be running today, which means it may be lawful for me to ponder if FF1&2 or AoE:AoK will get here today. That makes no sense to me, but like my mom said the other day in church in front of EVERYONE, "Kev isn't allowed to look at calenders. He figures out how long it is until the next major holiday and he gets so excited that he wets himself sometimes."
THANKS A LOT, MOM.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment