Sunday, December 02, 2007

Things to do, things to do

OK, first on my list is edit the wedding for Bess. The (editing) program arrived yesterday, and tomorrow will be my first free day. I will attempt to chronicle my experience with the program and with editing the wedding to the best of my abilities, as it is the duty of I, the Supreme Camcorder Bearer. In fact, I was the only Camcorder Bearer, and like Obi Wan to princess Leia, I am their only hope.

But tonight I have more pressing matters. First things first, I need to eat. I had a great breakfast (my mom made pancakes, and I had peanut butter on them for the first time in a long time, and they were good, despite my ill-conceived complaining!), but that was 14 hours ago, and now I'm hungry. I will heat up some enchiladas that she also made. My mom makes good enchiladas. How? I don't know. She just does. It's one of those things that moms do. Or, my mom at least.

Oh, that burned my tongue. Ouch. OW!

OK, time to let them cool. I use a "three ouch" method for determining if a dish is too hot. Darn. I know, I'll "surf the channels" to see what's on. Fine, I'll settle on an episode of "Cops." I'm sure that says something about me, like I enjoy basic brutality or realistic suffering, but right now it's the only thing on and I learn stuff I can use everyday (like "don't do drugs" and "don't carry illegal weapons").

OK, that's done. Now to read my mom's blog.

Done. Now I know what a..."crying poormouth" is.

Firefox does not recognize "poormouth."

Troubling.


OK, now to make a post about []. Away to the next blogger window!


At right! OK, you can't see. Now it is 11:08 PM.

OK, the TV is annoying me. Off it goes. OK, the lights are annoying me. Off they go. One light on. Me and my mom's favorite light. It's a dandy little dude with a light blue finish who sits aside from the couch and provides excellent ambient light. But this is not the window I should be in. It is 11:14 PM.

11:56 PM. I am still working on it.


I smell dog poop. Darn it. Agh. It's noxious. Eh.

It's 12:35. Buh. I am going to find the source of the horrid stench. It is driving me batty.

OK, so far I've determined that it is localized to my chair. There's two possible sources; the horrible, filthy garbage can next to me (a defiled "recycle" can that my brother throws other garbage in), or the cat box (though, the box is 6 feet from my chair).

Having removed the garbage can, I no longer smell the noxious odor. Praise God!

Darn brother sabotaging me with his garbage can antics. "I know, I'll do this on purpose to mess with Kev!", he said to himself. (Kev clenches fist).


It is now 1:14 PM, and I do not have the post even halfway finished. It's a hard post that I had to reword 3 times (the biggest problem is that the "Painless Guide to Writing" arrived, and its advice seemingly kills most sentences- they claim it'll help you to *not* sound mechanical! It must've been written by a human-hating robot, or I need to read it more).

Goodnight. I am going to go sleep like a man gone mad. Don't you hate (there's that overpowered word again, let's use "dread" next time) it when you have to combine two large subjects into one post (a backstory and story), and you have to whittle it all down until it's short enough to be a post? I dread it. There, I did it!

No comments: