Well, you know who the Hitman is, right? He is a higher-up at my church, and he has a tainted past.
It all began when he was born to a heavily Catholic family. When he was very young ("God's number" 7 years old), they decided, for whatever reason, to send him to be near the Pope at the Vatican. They could not have known what fate awaited.
He met Vaticandorf (I am unsure if that's the Pope or not?), and they decided he should become a Vatican assassin. They sent him to be trained in the art of killing. Hush-hush stuff, of course. Apparently, you can become addicted to killing...which he reminds us of quite frequently.
When 9/11 occurred, he went out in search of God. The 10 commandments scared him (fear), as he had no excuse for the lies and murders he had committed (as he no longer realized the Pope's authority to justify his "soul quenchings.") Everyone welcome the Friends/Pals tag. For my friends and/or pals, both of which I count the Hitman...as.
Now he is turned around to the point that he flashes the peace sign, if you can believe it. He showed me a few weeks ago (during Bible study night) a map in his Bible of the Red Sea. He was attempting to show me how it is a peace sign. See the picture, below. The pic is of my Bible (he still has "camera phobia," as a killer's worst fear is a picture and he still has it instilled, so I couldn't photograph his).
But Tuesday night, I finally understood what he meant when I saw something similar at the source of the Zora's River! See the picture I took of my DS Lite screen, below. In case you didn't know (you disgust me), the screenshot is of ALttP (your lack of understanding of the acronym also annoys me.)
Yes. See right next to Link? OH NO, OH NO. I have been blogging for the last half hour, and I wept (in a bad way) through Spiritual Warfare, and I bittered through some lady blathering, but now TCT Here is the festering, maggot-infested tag of Things I Hate Rejoice is on, and I find myself annoyed enough to break my blog concentration to SHUT. THEM. UP.
"GO REJOICE IN THE BURNING PITS OF HELL," I scream as I turn off the Satellite box.
Now I'm in a bitter mood. I feel like Charlie Brown after trying to kick the football for the umpteenth time.
No comments:
Post a Comment