We have Wildblue satellite internet, in case you didn't know. Recently my mom acquired a virus which downloaded...something, endlessly, up to 3 GB worth a month. We have a 7 GB per month limit, and typically we will hit 3-4 GB. With the virus, we went over bit by bit until finally, they cut our speed down to 100k or so. It seemed much slower, but eh. Ugh is all I can say to that. I had to spend 2-3 times as long on everything, and I officially was branded as being addicted to the computer again. Thanks a lot, dad.
Today I also went to get water. They had it back Saturday afternoon (see the backstory here: When Getting Water Isn't Easy), but I wanted to wait a day for the flood of thirsty fools to cease. Come to find out, they did something to stir up a bunch of dirt (or other ruffian particles), so our water is yellow. See a photo, below. Mmm, mm. Aren't you envious of our filthy water? Not ...not even a little?
Last year about midway through my Twilight Princess playthrough, I saw our neighbor, the Thirsty Wolf. Now, a year later, I saw him again! I am only 1/4 through at this point; we need to pick up a pizza from the Local Hairy-Man Operated Pizzeria. You can guess what they're infamous for. Eyuck...but aside from the...hairy part, they have good pizza.
I've seen our neighbor once throughout the year, and I saw his wife a few times, 2-3 I think. Good thing I saw him; otherwise, he might have thought his tank ruptured and was letting dirt in. I've made almost $1000 this year from delivering water to him. It sure doesn't seem like a thousand dollars when you spend it each week like a crazed fool! Donate this, donate that, sow a seed, make a love pledge, bring it to the storehouse, and you can't give until you've tithed!
...speaking of spending money like a crazy fool, Final Fantasy I & II: Dawn of Souls arrived today, as I prophesied. I should go join one of those prophecy
I will try it out tonight, and hope that it isn't like most 8-bit games I've played. You know, pointlessly overly hard. Shouldn't be too bad, right?
No comments:
Post a Comment