Monday, December 31, 2007

Congratulations to my mom for her 500th Post!

*two balloons fall from the ceiling*


Happy birthday, mom! Er...happy new year! ...oh wait, I mean, happy 500th post!

[link to my mom's 500th, 500th Post - 100 Random Things About Me]


I'm really glad you're blogging, as if it wasn't for you, my posts would be a lot more boring. Notice how I said, "more boring," not "less fun." One of those "cup half empty" issues. Ugh.

So uh yeah, love you and all that, glad things have turned out the way they have, uhh...thanks for...uh......birthing me...and stuff.

This is, like, my 31st post for this month, so I hit my goal as well.

I'll see you next year. Unless one of us dies. In which case, I'll see you in glory. (That's the new phrase I've learned to say instead of "I'll see you in the fiery pits of despair." Thanks for your counsel, pastor!)

What will you be doing for New Year's, mom, now that I've suddenly found out that you like New Years and the Fourth of July? (see Random Thing #76 at above link)

3 comments:

RawMilkStar said...

Thanks, ds2! Congratulations on meeting your goal for one post each day in December as well! You got more posts in this year than I did 307 vs. 272. Love, Mommy

CorwinFan15 said...

HAHA YES AND LOOK FORWARD TO TH (sic) NEXT YEAR UR GOING DOOAWN

GOAL 4 NXT YEAR IS 5,000 POSTS

I AM THE BEST

WIINENNRR YEYS! LOSAH U R! HAH HAH HAH

CorwinFan15 said...

I uh...meant to say...

It's still very impressive that you have 500 posts, y'know...uh...I may never catch up. Unsure of why it turned out that way.


With love, Happy New Year (why do I feel like I'm in a cult when I say "Happy New Year?" Like I'm a pagan worshipping (sic) the seasons or something.)
Kev