Tuesday, January 01, 2008

My New Year's Revolution

Sorry, I know it's 'resolution,' but revolution may make you pause and go, "Man, Kev's stupid," then you'll realize I spelled it right and you'll be like, "Man, why am I prejudiced that Kev's stupid?"

I don't know if I've ever kept a New Years resolution. I forget most that I made, if indeed I did make them. But I intend to keep my New Years resolution this year.

As you may know (see my Video Game List; every time I add a game, I change the date of the post to be the edit day's date), I have an extreme lack of handheld games. Thus, my New Years resolution is to get a bunch of GBA and DS games, and possibly to get an SP or "classic GBA." That'd just be for GB and GBC...but y'know...I have a perfectly good SNES Super Gameboy player, so I think I'll be fine. I don't know of any GBC games I want to play?


Thus far, I have three DS games and three GBA games. By the end of the year, I'm hoping to have at least 12 of each (preferably 17 of each), as well as 7 new Wii/Gamecube games (mostly Wii). That's a lofty goal, as I have 25 Gamecube games in the 5-6 years I've had a Gamecube.


We'll see how I did next January 1st, yes?

No comments: