Friday, January 25, 2008

Dirty Water Compared

It's a cold day in Hell, and Satan with his swarms fell, decided it was time to invade that land...where the sun burns so bright, and no stars show at night, the heat waves...emanate...from so-called, iiiiiice. Fire Hellfire and damnation, were the weapons of Satan's choice, but they were no match for the strength, of Arizona's suun!...


So, here's how our water was looking when it had ruffian particles in it.


I am unsure if it tasted bad just psychologically, or if it really tasted bad. The water on the left isn't even completely clear. Creepy, isn't it? I am pretty sure the right was taken directly from the dirty water pump, and the left from the clean water pump. The things I do to keep my family and neighbor in clean water...we'll see if any of us grow extra limbs or if hair starts falling out.

Here's a picture of my mom's dog, Little Jihad. When we named him, we had no idea we were keeping him.




A while back, me and my dad were driving (I was driving, so it must have been 2005-2006), and I saw a bumper sticker. "WWJD?"

The only previous exposure to WWJD was those Klondike bar commercials. I didn't know it was supposed to stand for- What Would Jesus Do. I thought, "Hmm. What Would Jihad Do," and a new phraze was born.

That's just for those of you from Alabama and Poland.

No comments: