Sunday, January 27, 2008

Proof of Evolution

Well...I had previously believed in the Genesis creation account. But...some things in this world are completely undeniable. Here, in my own backyard, I discover world-shattering proof.


...it's a sad thing to have to admit. But here, in the following pictures, is undeniable proof that man was, at one point, much less ...evolved, than he was now.






Behold...the human nose bone I found in the yard.

Apparently, this was back when humans had nose bones that formed the entire shape of the nose, with no nosey tissue. Probably around 120,000,130 B.C.

You'll notice that both nostril "lobes," as we have them today, are in place visually, but there is only one nostril hole, and it's located in the middle of the front of the nose. This was most likely so that they could get smells 1/16,000th of a second earlier.



Yes...a prime example. In 120,000,130 B.C., when humans only had one nostril, and the entirety of their nose was bone.

Poor apes.








(BTW, Kile II, could you send me one of those articles you wrote, so I can see your writing style? My email is FGGJAP@Gmail.com. No, I'm not scared of posting my full email address, I have no reason to be. I've never had a spam problem, so until I do, I won't care. OK, now I'm scared, so send it to FGGJ A P -AT- G Mail DOT CEE OH EM. Thanks!)

3 comments:

CorwinFan15 said...

Oh, and I'd like it if you could send it unedited (that is, with your typical grammar), if you can manage the embarrassment. (You know, like, so I can see how a blog post by you would end up. You know?)

Not that I'm saying you have bad grammar, of course, but you seemed to imply that you did the other Wednesday, and, as you well know, my curiosity knows no bounds!

Horsegoggles said...

Do we have two nostrils because we have two lungs or because something mught get shoved up one nostril? In 120,000,130 B.C did man only have one lung? Did man only have one of most things? I don't think man had two of anything until 120,000,128 B.C. Two years later. There is fossil evidence that the second nostril originally appeared in the forehead above the right eye. It wasn't until 120,000,126 B.C that the second nostril migrated to the other side of the nose.

CorwinFan15 said...

Yes! And, I think that man had half of some things. During the "Great Doubling," as it is called, most creatures of the world doubled everything about themselves. We used to have half of a brain, half of a mouth, and only half of a heart, and only grew to be 3' tall, maximum.

We, apparently, used to use our foreheads as a third tripod-like limb (thus the fossil records with increased forehead size, of course), scuttling along using our forehead along with one arm and one leg.

This was also why our brains were half-sized; so that they could have room to rattle around while we chased down prey. Man did have two eyes to begin with, correct?

Though, we all know that is the center of great controversy, as there is evidence that man only had one eye as late as 119,998,899...this, of course, being mostly disproved by the Great Doubling theory, which occurred between 120,000,125-120,000,135. Different species evolved at different rates; man evolved the fastest, thus becoming the dominant species...