Thursday, January 17, 2008

Water Day, January 17th...

Dear Diary,


Today, I got water. It went a lot better than it did last week! Last week...I'll make that post when I get a chance! But anyway, we took 1200 gallons, and the Thirsty Wolf got 430. He has a new puppy; it's the cutest! I think it's a Pit Bull, but I can't really tell. It's white and has a black and white nose- just like a dalmatian, but without the whole "horrible dog" thing! I am kidding diary!

I encountered a fly- OK, it was really a walk, hee hee! I got some pictures of it up close! Pastor is fond of mentioning "McFly," I don't know what he means by it, but I really think he means something by it. Perhaps it's an acronym? "Manners come For Leisurely Yawns." No, probably not an acronym, after all! The fly was hit by a lock. If I had to guess, it was a Flyosaurus, and the lock was a comet! Hah hah hah! Get it, diary? That was a joke! Anyways, then it fell to the ground! And it got hit by more "meteor fragments," also! (I really just crushed it with a rock, but remember, we're pretending that it's a Flyosaurus!!!)


Speaking of our pastor, yesterday, he almost peed his pants, because there were 15 people at the Bible study! That has never happened, and the closest was The Night of the Living New Church Attendees! I couldn't believe it, diary! There was...
  1. The Pastor Raw Justice
  2. Kile II
  3. The Hitman
  4. Don Feldick
  5. The Fletchingbirds (they're leaving on the 16 of February; I'll have to plan a going away party for them! Stringers, bobbles, and nicks ahoy, diary!)
  6. The Bruckners (Mr. Bruckner is still leading the singing)
  7. The Fishingtons (they're a new couple just in for the week, and their name is super cool!)
  8. A woman named Dee Dee (at least, I guess Dee Dee is capitalized twice!)
  9. Mrs. Lock and her son, Mick
  10. Mrs. Cooler (no relation to the Cooler of Dragon Ball Z!)

He had a hop and a sprig in his step (for flavoring- get it, diary? Sprig? "Sprig of parsley?" Hahaha!), and he gave me three CDs from the library by a man named Marv Tailor (thanks, Pastor Justice!) I couldn't believe it! I listened to the songs all the way home, and I especially liked one- it was called, "You Can't Get Blood From A Turnip!" It is just dandy, and it's true I think!!! I've never seen a turnip, though.

He's a good singer! His songs make me think of pure and clean things, like Adon from the Turok series and Samus Aran from the Metroid series! It makes me think of Adon because he sings imperfectly, just like she talks! She is probably my favorite voice actor in everdom, diary! If you don't like a game because it is scary and extremely nerve wracking, but you play it just to hear her voice every time you beat a level, you know she's a good voice actor! Oh, and it makes me think of Samus Aran because, well, diary...street lamps, rocks, darkness, my eyelids, the sky, and thin air tend to make me think of her, too!


Oh, and diary...speaking of being wracked... I have been wracked with terrid nightmares lately- it's horrendous! If you know how much I like pregnant women (I'm not sure why, maybe because it's a very awesome thing to be pregnant!), you'll know how disturbing it would be for me to have a nightmare about 8 or more of them dying in a very despicable fashion! I will never go into a condemned pizzeria ever if I can help it! Especially a condemned pizzeria with a pirate theme!!! And supposedly haunted!!! Never, ever, ever!


Oh, anyways, diary... it's time for me to go- I've got to milk, and everything in the world needs to be done! I'm really grateful that I have some new music to listen to while I toil, though! Thanks again, pastor Justice!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

McFly is a character in "Back to the Future" if I am not mistaken. Also, a spot of Oregano amplifies and distorts dreams for some of us.