
It was "Man I love that stuff!" all over again. So, I know that we have mayonnaise, I'm pretty sure we have yogurt, I think we have cucumbers, and we of course have the bread ingredients. I think we even have the apples! If you don't know what Jew Food Challah Bread Sandwiches are, check this post: Challah Bread and Vegetable Sandwiches.
Now, go ahead and picture me toiling away for several hours, only to realize that some fool used all the cucumbers in a salad. Imagine the horrible sorrow I experienced. Then imagine that it was ALL DUE TO THE ACCURSED ZUCCHINI THAT I THOUGHT WAS A CUCUMBER! ERRAAARGH! CURSE THE ZUCCHINI GOD, ZUCCULES!
[like hercules]
...OK, I really found out that we were cucumber-less before I began toiling, but I still don't have to be happy about it.
...plus, it's harder to cook zucchini than eggplant. Looks like I'm having bean soup for dinner, instead, guys. Sorry guys...party's over.
No comments:
Post a Comment