So, me and my dad went and did some work today. Talk about dismal. The power is still not on (APS is usually a lot better at this), and we had to buy extra wood flooring- which has tongues and grooves. Surprise of surprises, there are different styles of tongues and/or grooves- and if wood flooring follows the siding, tile, bathroom wallpaper, ceiling, shingle, and nail trends- which I am sure it does- then there will be none of the style we need available, because it's discontinued for whatever reason. (I hate to add to a stereotype, but construction worker suppliers aren't too smart! Really, they're morons!)
So we got about an hour of work done for the 4 hours of driving. Pleasant, isn't it? Anyway, me and my dad listened to that song, "You Can't Get Blood From A Turnip." He likes it. We're still trying to learn it. It's 2 ez, but it's very fast.
To the point of the post: we were driving around, and we came to a sign! "WHOA! Grace believers!" I cried. "What?" my dad asked. "Some Grace Believers tagged that thing back there! They used Romans 3:28!"
(28 Therefore we conclude that a man is justified by faith without the deeds of the law.) (Parentheses mine.)
I was so inspired to see the message (paraphrased into their heart language, you understand), I decided to take a picture!
Here is the picture. Contains 1 (one) curse word.
Wow! Gang Gracers expounding such a truth- the law doesn't have dominion over us anymore.
You know, they may not have the best of walks, or be living the best of lives, but...well, some of us sing, some of us dance...some of us preach, some of us host
2 comments:
Uh... dearie, I don't think these gang members are Grace Believers. I think they are referring to police officers. Tsk, tsk.
...oh...gee...you think so?...
No, I don't think so...why would they call it "da law," and not "da man," or "da popos?"
We'll go by the neighborhood next week...I think I saw one that said "Work is for CHUMPS!!"
Obviously a paraphrase of romans 4:5...
[5 But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness.]
Post a Comment