Saturday, January 12, 2008

A Very Disturbing Manifestation on my Right Tonsil

Yes, it appears I am mildly sick. Yesterday, I got pwnt by the dust in a house me and my dad were working on. We have to reconstruct the "hardwood" floor. It's more like hardwood-looking particle wood floor. It looks really great, but boy is it easily damaged. "Don't be fooled by cheap imitations, buy Particle Hardwood Flooring. As cheap as carpeting, but nowhere near as durable! It also is susceptible to water logged swelling! Gee, that's... swell!" It's some sort of composite material with fake hardwood finishing. Veneer.

I realized my throat was sore at around 2:30 PM. We were in a low-quality, high priced Glass and Mirror shop; they don't order it, until you pay. Literally; they can't afford to have the glass in stock. The building they are set up in is, apparently, how glass is tempered (they save money doing it themselves). The sun beats down through the 10' x 8' glass entryway, being mercilessly concentrated as by a magnifying glass, baking any "loiterers"- i.e. customers- in destructive waves of demonic heat.
They immediately take advantage of your sudden disorientation- due to the extreme heat and the waiting room full of smoking employees- and hoist the window from your hands to take measurements, not offering pricing or information as to when the window will be ready.

Only after 10 minutes of standing in the warping heat do they offer you a credit card payment device, whose instructions you apathetically and limply follow without concern as to cost. You stumble outside and collapse on the cool, refreshing concrete, the sun meanwhile baking down on you. After regaining consciousness, you examine your receipt; the glass cost at least 3 times as much as it would from a high-quality, medium-priced glass shop, and it won't be ready for a week to 10 days!

Across the street, you blearily spot an advertisement for another glass shop. "Air-conditioned comfort while you order; glass is tempered off site, not in waiting room. Super Special Saver Savings- Save Big on storm windows; pay as little as a third of what you just paid!"


Oh, I hate that glass and mirror shop. If I could, I'd go to the glass shop which tempers their glass off-site next week (to 10 days, UGH) to pick up the glass. But how did I end up talking about the glass shop? Oh, yeah, I really hate that glass shop, that's how.



So I told my pa, I says, "Pa, I probably won't be going tomorrow; if my sore throat clears up, I will be, but otherwise, I won't. I don't want to have to miss church." A mere 7 hours later I woke up, my throat feeling very sore, but not in a swallowing-glass fashion. I can't wait to go to church sick; I can be like, "Oh, dear, I am sick, I wonder what it is." There are many mothers at church, and I'd like to see them get in an argument amongst themselves over which condition I have and the best cure. Argument = guarantees best cure. My pastor will have to deal with my non-sensible wallowing when I call him beforehand asking him if he's sure miracle healings don't occur anymore, however.

I scribbled a note to my dad. I forget what it said. I didn't even have my glasses on. I am not sure if it was words or just scribbling or if it's legible. I was in a stupor. I decided to take some pictures of...my mouth.

One thing I love about my camera is the ability to easily take pictures of my own mouth with it. What I discovered was...very disturbing. See picture, below.

It is required you open the picture in another window, full-sized, for the full effect. That's why they call it full-sized, not bigger-but-not-quite-as-clear-size. You can clearly see- in what I can only assume is a tonsil- the visage of a demon. See picture, below, for ocular clarification!

WORSE, look at the one below! Note that it is NOT PHOTOSHOPPED OR EDITED IN ANY WAY, except cropping the photo! I.e., the picture shown was completely unedited, and the only "editing" was the surrounding portion of the photo removed!


Now, full-size it [link to pre-zoomed pic; look at the pupil!]. CAN YOU SEE THAT? IT'S AN EYE IN ITS EYE SOCKET! OH MY GOSH, WHAT DO I DO! PASTOR, HELP, WHAT DO I DO, THERE'S A DEMON IN MY TONSIL! PASTOR, CAST IT OUT OR SOMETHING, GET IT OUT, GET IT OUT, GET IT OUT! GO MATTHEW 8:32 ON IT OR, MATTHEW 8:16 OR, FOLLOW MARK 16:17 JUST THIS ONCE, PLEASE!



...HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELP! IT'S PROBABLY DOING BAD THINGS...IT COULD BE DOING THE DARK SAMUS ON ME!


AHH! I CAN FEEL THE PHAZON MADNESS COMING ON WDOASPAK_ODO)#RLDCLLLLLlllll


['phaaze' to black]

1 comment:

Goldlady said...

Looks like you could have the beginnings of Strep throat...be careful! Get lots of sleep and rest, otherwise, the only way to kill it is a SHOT in the butt!